2.Can you guess which sleeping baby I am?
3.Who am I wide awake?

4.Me? Who am I?
We are going to Birmingham in two weeks & as of now all I've been able to see of my new little nephew is the pics that Jenn keeps sending (and skype of course). I think that Audrey & Christian resemble each other so much that I thought we'd play a little game called Who's Who!
Above you will see pics of Christian & Audrey (and maybe Rollins will even sneak in the pics:)
You can post your votes on my comments for which one you think is Rollins, Christian & Audrey. I will post the answers on Sunday, so Jenn no voting until Sunday morning (Sorry:)
Have Fun!!! I can't wait to see your answers!
Have Fun!!! I can't wait to see your answers!


5 comments:
1-Christian
2-Audry
3-Rollins?
4-Rollins?
Those are my guesses! :)
1. Christian
2. Audrey
3. Rollins
4. Christian
What a fun game!!!!
Christian
Audrey
Rollins
Christian
THEY ALL LOOK SOOOOO ALIKE!!!!
Was that your guess Sue? Jenn?
Audrey is #3
Ok, mistake....Audrey is #2....type error
Post a Comment