Audrey Catherine Amato was born on October 5th, 2008 at 8:01am. She weighed 5lbs 8oz & 17 1/2 inches long... with a full head of dark hair & blue eyes (hope she keeps them). We came home last night & are doing great.
We cannot to begin to thank God enough for this precious gift & feel so blessed that He trusts us enough with HIS child. Thanks for all the love, support & prayers! I am exhausted so I will update with details later.


4 comments:
Congratulations! How perfect! she is precious. This is such an amazing time, take in every moment and enjoy it! Best wishes for you and your new family of 3! ~kristy
CONGRATS!!!! She is absolutely beautiful! I love the pictures of Ryan looking at her...how cute!!!!
I am so proud of you; I know that you must be so exhausted. I'll be praying for you, especially over the next few weeks, that this will be a sweet time for you, Audrey, and Ryan. I praise the Lord for what He's done in your life, and I will pray that you will continue to be dependent on Him for strength, guidance, and peace.
Love ya!
Meg
Congratulations, guys!!!
This is amazing!!
Well, Sarah, your parents made it just in time!! :)
Love you guys! So excited for y'all!
Congratulations, Sarah! Audrey is a beautiful baby! :) Welcome to Motherhood, aka The Meaning of Life! :)
Post a Comment