Thursday, October 16, 2008

I CAN

Hi my name is Audrey & I am 11 days old!
Here are all the things that I've learned I can do in the last 11 days.

I can pick my head up at Tummy Time with Daddy!

I can suck my thumb!

I can watch the Saints play with Daddy! I am 1-1 so far. Geaux SAINTS !!!!


I love to play with Mommy!

I can make silly faces!
I can hold my own bottle!

2 comments:

Shireen said...

Sarah,
You all look so great!
I hope you are getting good rest and enjoying your baby girl!
Praise the Lord that you're all well and able to post pics and updates!! :)
Thank you for your sweet comments on our blog, too. I love receiving and reading your words!
Love you!

Us said...

Sarah,
I love the pictures...especially the one of her looking like she is blowing a kiss...and I love the one of you with her. You look beautiful and so happy! I love seeing what you guys are up to, and I can't wait to see her! love you!