Friday, October 31, 2008

Baby's First Halloween

Audrey only got 3 costumes for Halloween! So I had to take a few pics to post! We will be dressed & ready when the kids come to the door!

Baby's 1st Halloween






She was a lovebug when her grammy came to visit!

And my personal favorite...my lil punkin!...not so much her favorite. It was a little big for her, maybe next year we can try this one again :)

4 comments:

Kenny and Megan said...

Sarah,
Audrey is absolutely beautiful! I'm not surprised...she is your daughter!!!!

Her costumes are so cute! My favorite is the love bug!!!

Happy Halloween!

Love,
Meg

Shireen said...

I LOVE the LOVE BUG! :)

Yall are too cute!! ;)

Looking forward to SEEing you sooooooooooon!

Love you guys!

Us said...

That is the cutest little love bug I have ever seen! I can't wait to love all over her! And the pumpkin is great too!!! Love you guys!

Us said...

That is the cutest love bug I have ever seen! I can't wait to love all over her. and the pumpkin is adorable too! Love you