Friday, October 10, 2008

7 UP!!!




The only one with her eyes open :)


Audrey is such a sleepy baby that we have to wake her up about 20-30 minutes before I actually want her to start feeding. Its so funny to see her little expressions as she is trying to wake up because I see alot of Ryan in her already. Her daddy has the same problems waking up. I have to set several alarms & ask him numerous times just to get him to think about getting up...especially on the weekends.
When we were living in PA, I would take "steps" to wake him up & I am having to do the same thing with His daughter. So here are the steps to waking them up (her's have been altered just a little to suit an infant). And here is how I present it to them:

Step 1: All you have to do is just start THINKING about waking up....that's all just THINK about it.

Step 2: BIIIIIGGGGG yawn & STRETCH

Step 3: Fall back to sleep

Step 4: Repeat Steps 1 & 2

Step 5: Hugs & Kisses from the loved ones (this is followed by a kissfest from anyone who is around Audrey)

Step 6: This one takes the longest & is the hardest to get either of them to do (usually we have to go back to step 3 a couple of times)
EYES WIDE OPEN

Step 7: 7-UP (you get it 7-up?)


PS: Thanks to all my fellow bloggers out there that have been leaving me the sweetest comments. I am checking your pages between naps but have not had time to comment yet... sorry for the neglect, but I am glad to see what is going on in your lives & the outside world. I love you all!

No comments: