

Jude I can't believe you are already a month old! Unfortunately your timing is horrible(you must get it from your daddy:) so your entire life has been kinda crazy. Between your daddy's new job & our move & having a big sissy who wants to do everything for you, it has been anything but boring around here. It has been hard for me to figure you out & try to get you on a good schedule but I think we are making it anyway. Could it be because my attention is just a little bit divided?
I will say that the second time around is definitely a little easier. I worry less, am less strict about "the schedule" & have just enjoyed holding you & looking at you more.
You have been a trooper through it all & we are falling more & more in love with you everyday! You pretty much let Audrey do whatever she wants to you without much of a fuss (get used to it). You are sure to let us know if there is something you dont like (like sleeping in your own bed). You are the spitting image of your daddy down to the faces & expressions you make. I love your little dimples. We are really just enjoying bonding with you & adjusting to life as a family of 4!
I cant wait to see how your little personality shapes & what kind of little boy you are going to be (not to fast though).
Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou for sleeping through the night last night (10:30p-6:15a). You may not do it again for awhile but as your first gift to your mommy...I'm very impressed.
I love you sweet angel! I am so blessed to be your mommy!


1 comment:
ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!!! :)
Oh, Jude is SO cute!!!
Happy Birthday, dear Audrey!!! :) YAY!!!!!
Post a Comment