Friday, October 22, 2010

Catchup

This week has been fun! We are finally settling in to our "new house" (as Audrey calls it EVERYTIME we pull into the driveway). Life is starting to be more about the family & not all the extras we've had going on (new house, new job, new baby etc). (also, I promise to post on the house soon)

Audrey is napping in her big girl bed for the very first time right now!!! I am trying to transition her so we can put Jude in the crib & get him out of our room/closet (yes our child sleeps in the closet)



Jude slept thru the night again for me this week (1 time). He is no longer in the "newborn" stage since he is focusing on people/voices . I think he is the spitting image of Ryan but after looking back on Audrey's baby pics, I think they look alot alike....you decide for yourself:



Audrey (above) Jude (below)
Jude (above) Audrey (below)

Ok so he is a little darker than her.
I also went back & looked at Audrey's size at this stage. At her 1 month checkup (she was 5 weeks old) she weighed 7lbs 13oz. At his 1 month checkup (he was 5 weeks too) he was 9lbs 1oz!! Whoa he is a strong, growing boy!

More on the house to come....We have really been enjoying our land (the grounds as Ryan calls it:)

No comments: