Thursday, October 7, 2010

A BIG THANKYOU

I just wanted to say how blessed Ryan & I have been by our family, it's overwhelming!

Thank you Thank you Thank you SO much for all your help getting us into the house.



In one week, they helped Ryan paint our entire house (including ceilings), replace floors in 2 rooms, install a refridgerator, microwave, stove, dishwasher, disposal, hot water heater & bathroom vanity, cleaned & I'm sure SO much more. (Oh yeah & move all our stuff in).



The timing for closing on our house could not have been worse with us having a 2 week old but that is when it happened. We didnt even ask for help....they just knew we were never going to be able to get it all done & showed up!!! They were at the house working even when we couldn't be!



We are so thankful for the bond that we share with each of them & after living away for 2 years are so appreciative to have them in our lives!

No comments: