This year has flown by and I am always reminded to step outside myself and look at how blessed I am every day. I have an incredible wife who is smokin hot, a baby who steals my heart with every kiss, a job in a bad economy, family and friends. I challenge everyone to step outside and try not to get caught up in the daily grind. We all have much to be thankful for.
Driving into work last week I heard a letter to a young girl who was just going off to school for the first time. It made me think about watching Audrey get older and experiencing things in her lifetime. Here is the link to a podcast by Kidd Kraddick with the letter and then a song that follows. The letter starts at the 5:40 mark and the song ends at 13:15


1 comment:
Wow, Audrey!!! You look like the expert walker! You'll be running by the time we come in a couple weeks (and ready to chase Rollins all over the house). I am so impressed!
Post a Comment