There is so much to catch you up on....lets see....
Well, first of all, Bruiser has lost his place in front of the window bc Audrey has taken over! She loves looking out the window & "talking" to herself (or maybe Bruiser)
Well, first of all, Bruiser has lost his place in front of the window bc Audrey has taken over! She loves looking out the window & "talking" to herself (or maybe Bruiser)
She can now stand on her own & will clap for herself everytime she does it (don't know where she picked that up:)
She has baskets in her room with her bibs & pj's in it & she will sit & take it all out (mommy puts it back in) take it all out, (mommy puts it back in)....this will go on for most of the morning! Don't forget how we love to play peek-a-boo too!!!!!!
At least she has good taste (is that YOUR coach bag, Audrey?)
She has just started giving "kisses". We discovered this trick when she went to give her baby cousin a kiss on the head (Ryan & I's heart stopped for a sec bc we thought she was trying to bite him.....gotta give her a little more credit huh-see Ryan about to yank her away:)
She LOVES to read & is content reading in her bed by herself or in your lap with you reading to her (just so long as SHE gets to turn the pages).
She also has started to wear shoes....not alot but they make some stinkin cute baby shoes so I can't help but put them on her for show...they really do get in the way of her trying to stand/walk/pretty much everything (but they look cute)
She's finally gotten the clapping down to so that you can actually hear her clap & she LOVES to clap!!!
Audrey you are such a sweet little girl with an amazing personality. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for you & know that it is a great plan. You get more & more beautiful everyday. I love your determination...you try so hard at everything you do. You are very perceptive & will watch someone do something over & over until you are ready to try it. You love going to school with me & watch all the "big kids" & fit right in with them.
Audrey you are such a sweet little girl with an amazing personality. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for you & know that it is a great plan. You get more & more beautiful everyday. I love your determination...you try so hard at everything you do. You are very perceptive & will watch someone do something over & over until you are ready to try it. You love going to school with me & watch all the "big kids" & fit right in with them.
You go to sleep on your own so well & everynight we pray that the angels will watch over you while you sleep & keep you company, keep you safe & comforted. You sleep with the dolly that your Aunt Daph gave you---we call her Layla. I love being your mommy & love the time that we spend together. You are growing up so fast & am so proud of all the accomplishments you've already achieved. Keep up the good work big girl-Daddy & I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!


2 comments:
Happy Birthday 10 months Audrey. We love you and miss you! I bet you'll be walking next time we see you!
Happy 10 months, indeed!!! I can't believe it! Our babies are growing up so fast!!! Too fast??? :) Well, maybe a little. :( I'm lovin' Rhys gettin' older!! Yay!!
Audrey is so perfectly beautiful, cute and sweet! I love all the pics, but I'm LOVING the one with the shoes and her hair in a pony tail!! I think it's b/c I feel that I just relate better to children, not so much to infants, you know? So, she's looking all grown up in that picture, and I love that. I know it's bitter-sweet for Mommy, of course. :)
Happy 10 months, big girl!!!! Save some of those kisses for your cousin Rhys! ;)
Post a Comment