While Ryan had to go to West Monroe last week for a work trip...Audy & I decided we didn't want to stay in the house alone & headed off to the beach to meet one of my best friend's, Racheal, & her WHOLE family. When I say "whole" I mean WHHHOOOLLEEE!!! We had her parents, her husbands parents, her 5 kids, her sister & friends, her cousin & friends & me & Audrey.
Surprisingly, with all those people, things ran smoothly & we had a relatively relaxing trip (except the first night when we got in late & Audrey wouldn't go back to sleep......looooong nite)
Surprisingly, with all those people, things ran smoothly & we had a relatively relaxing trip (except the first night when we got in late & Audrey wouldn't go back to sleep......looooong nite)
The condo was right outside the pool & I would put Audrey down for her nap & sunbath (checking on her every few minutes). After lunch we would head out to the beach to enjoy the BEAUTIFUL clear water, white sands & sunshine.
Audrey LOVED the beach, water, pool ...even the sand. I was so proud of her for hanging out despite the fact that there was sand EVERYWHERE!!! The only downfall was poor Ryan missed out on the fun in the sun.
Audrey LOVED the beach, water, pool ...even the sand. I was so proud of her for hanging out despite the fact that there was sand EVERYWHERE!!! The only downfall was poor Ryan missed out on the fun in the sun.
We had a great time, THANKS AUNTIE RACHAEL & UNCLE JEFF!!!!! Can't wait to see you again.
PS Ryan says no more naked bath time with Jax & definitely no more climbing in bed/packnplay with her:)


No comments:
Post a Comment