I thought I was going to be "Mommy" or "Ma Ma" but Audrey has other plans (which I am fine with).
She has expanded her vocabulary from "Da Da" & "Yaya" to what I think sounds like "Daddy" "hey" "BaBa" (bottle) & "Mum"
Praise the Lord! I love hearing her say it!! !(Although she has only said it a total of 3 times:) It melts my heart everytime.
She also can show you where your nose is. She knows the song "Head, shoulders, knees & toes" & she is learning all the animal sounds....she can do the snake, "tsssss" monkey "ahahah" the cow comes out like "mmmm".
She has also learned how to pet Bruiser gently....pat, pat, pat.
Another thing we are thankful for, She has been going to school with me everyday & she has not gotten sick again!!!! I think she has begun to build up her immune system.
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
3 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment