Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm So Big

My name is Audrey & guess what?...if you call my name, I know who you are talking to! That's right...I'm so Big that I know my own name!

I have two teeth coming in & sometimes I cry because it hurts cutting teeth but mostly I am content just hanging out with my mom & dad because I'm so Big!

I can reach my feet & I like to put them in my mouth & try to roll over. I've done it a few times but its not that fun to me so I just like to lay around & kick my feet & put them in my mouth.

The other day I took my own paci out of my mouth & put it back in because I'm so big that I have really good hand-eye coordination....I also took it out & put it in my other hand so I could suck my thumb- Can you believe how big I am?

The things that make my mommy & daddy scream & get so excited is that I can sit up all on my own!!!! They are so silly that I laugh when they laugh & scream & dance around when they get excited.

This weekend they gave me big girl food! That's right, I'm so big I can eat solids!!!

My mommy says that I have the "deVilleneuve laugh" whatever that means, but whenever she starts laughing it makes me laugh harder & harder & that's when she says that I have her laugh. My daddy just shrugs & says "oh no"-they are so silly!
So that is all the big girl things I am doing right now! I'm not so big that I don't need a nap so I'm going to sleep now! Goodnight!
If you want to see more pics of me you can go to this website:
http://picasaweb.google.com/RyanSarahAudrey/MardiPawsAudrey5mosSolidFoods#

No comments: