The Amato's (me with Rhys) & the deVilleneuve's (Rollins was off playing with Russ)
Ryan & Audrey, Shireen, Me w/Rhy's (I think I might have hogged him alittle bit) & my brother Ryan
Audrey & Christian-she couldn't get enough of "the baby"...she is still learning to play gently
Rollins, Audrey & Christian in the crib -COUSINS!!!
Audrey & Christian-SharingSo I know its Wednesday & I'm just blogging about the weekend but anyway-
We went to Birmingham this weekend to visit my brother (also Ryan), his wife Jennifer & there two sweet boys (and Audrey's bodyguards) Rollins & Christian. We also got to spend some time with our dear friends Russ & Shireen & got to meet there new addition Rhys (also Audrey's future bodyguard). Jenn's sister Lauren & her husband Derek came over for dinner & joker...& with a little cheating, the boys beat us! (they ALWAYS cheat :)
The whole weekend was so relaxing yet productive & Ryan & I left feeling so filled & refreshed!
The boys were able to rescue the canoe (it has been stuck in the river for a week) & Jenn & I got a couple of sewing & craft projects done. We wish ya'll were closer! We miss ya'll already...when's the next trip?!
Also, Audrey moved on to eating Oatmeal (after 2 weeks of Rice Cereal) & on Monday we gave her carrots!!...& we're going to try squash tomorrow!


2 comments:
We had FUN, too!!! :)
Great pics!!
Rhys just had his 2 month shots and he's cuddled in Daddy's arms right now. :)
We miss you guys so much! It was such a fun weekend. And, yay, Audrey for the carrots. Hope you enjoy the squash!
Post a Comment