I woke up at 7:30am & looked over at the video monitor to see our precious angel still asleep (we are usually up & going by this time). I rolled over & cuddled up to my honey & we started chatting about how we slept & what we were going to do with the day. He started listing all the reasons he loves me ( I LOVE it when he does this) & we started watching Audrey in her crib asleep (gotta love the video monitor) & I thought to myself ...........
I can't think of anything better than the life that I have right now!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
2 weeks ago


1 comment:
Sarah,
Ryan is a sweetheart, and he's right about all the sweet things he says about his love for you! It's evident. I'm glad y'all had that cuddle time this morning...that is so nice once the baby's here...it's SPECIAL time that we don't want to ever take for granted again, huh? I love it when Russell gets all sweet like that! :)
We hope to SEE you guys SOON!!!
Love you!
Post a Comment