When Audrey first smiled at me, I thought to myself... "I can't think of anything better"! Then she started cooing at me & I thought "I can't think of anything better"!
About a month ago, she started laughing & again I thought "I can't think of a better sound than my daughter's laugh"...
Two weeks ago, we were in the car she "talked" herself to sleep & I realized what God created only gets better & better!
Each new stage is better than the last, each new discover is more exciting than the last & each new "trick" she tackles is more fun & amazing than the last.
Audrey I am so glad that God chose me to be your mother....I don't even feel as if I deserve how good you are. I prayed for you & your personality & disposition & the Lord answered my prayer & basically said "I can even do better than what you are asking me to do". I can't wait to see where your life takes you & feel so lucky that I will get to be a part of it. You are growing so quickly & becoming such an amazing little person.
You now has complete control of your hands & can pick up/grab or touch anything you can reach. You have just discovered your legs & like to grab your knees...its really cute (and amazing how flexible you are:)
You can hold you bottle all by your self-when your not being lazy & making me do it.
I can't believe how you are so aware of your surroundings & easily distracted by sounds/noises etc. The other night while I was feeding you, your daddy sneezed in the other room & you started laughing.
You just started to notice Brusier & its really sweet to watch you follow him around the room with your eyes. The other day when we all went to Slidell (Audrey, Bruiser & me), as I was pumping gas I watched her "playing" with Bruiser. It was really cute to watch the two of them interact & play in there own way-her putting her hand on his nose-him being really gentle. Bruiser you didnt like her to begin with bc she took all your attention away but I have a feeling the two of you are going to be great friends.
I have videos of her laughing/talking to her self & I will try to get them posted. I downloaded them but I can't get the sound to work (Im a genious:) so I will have Ryan work on them this weekend....stay tuned.


1 comment:
I can't think of anything better either! What a perfect and sweet post about your baby girl and how GOOD God is!! Amen, sister!
I enjoyed catching up today, and I hope to see you SOON!!! You're amazing me with all the pumping you're doing. Honestly, I wouldn't do what you're doing...you're SO diligent to be planning ahead like this! I'll move to formula whenever I stop producing milk, I suppose.
Love you!
Post a Comment