I wanted to add to Jenn's post http://ryanandjenn.blogspot.com/2008/12/may-i-brag-for-just-minute.html about the Webber family because I think they are so special!!! Derek you are an amazing person & I am so proud of you for not only getting into PA school but wowing them to the point of getting an immediate call back...this speaks volumes about your character, personality & heart!
I wanted to brag on the other Webber family member-Lauren! Lauren is my sister-in-laws sister so in a way I guess we are related! She has an amazing gift of photography & not only that but is so willing to share it with the world.
I wanted desperately to send out custom birth announcement for Audrey but with only one income new that it would not be possible to spend the money. I decided that I would make them & Lauren quickly offered to take professional photos for me...FOR FREE!!!
The pictures turned out so good & I was able to send out "custom" birth announcements thanks to Lauren! Here is the link to view the pics she took:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lwwebber/Audrey she is sooo talented.
Lauren-Thanks! You are such a kindred spirit & I have really enjoyed spending time with you over the last couple of months! You & Derek have so much to be proud of & yet you are so humble! I Love ya-Can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
2 weeks ago


1 comment:
Thanks Sarah...you are too sweet! It was such a treat to do the pics for you guys and I'd love to do them any time I'm in town. The announcements turned out great by the way...your idea turned out so nice! can't wait to see you guys soon :) Lauren
Post a Comment