Yet another thing that I find my child gets from her Daddy...Her wild & crazy hair!!!...but I love it! Here she is after her bath in her Christmas jammies with her favorite person in the whole wide world (no not her mamma)
Hi Sarah! Sooo great to get your comment and look at your blog! Congrats on your little girl...I think she looks JUST like YOU! Her hair is adorable, too! It's great to see you're back with family...Glenn and I are VERY FAR AWAY from our families, and with a baby, it would be wonderful to have helping hands near by! I am envious for sure! It was great to hear from you and let's keep in touch. Cheers! Kim
Sarah, Audrey's hair defies nature. I love it! She is so precious. I'm so glad to hear from you and to see what a beautiful family you have created. Congratulations, and thanks for giving me the link to your blog! I'll be checking back very frequently! Merry Christmas, Megan
Blogging is something I started to keep track of our life a little. I am pretty lousy at scrapbooking or baby booking but I do enjoy this. I've fallen off the blog wagon more times than I care to admit but at the end of the day this is just a blog. It shows mostly the fun, good, "memorable" memories. We are human. We make mistakes. We hopefully learn something new each day. But at the end of the day if I have God, my husband, Ryan & my two precious children, Audrey & Jude then I am as rich as I could ask to be. We are now anxiously awaiting our 3rd little one (a boy who is nameless as of now).
2 comments:
Hi Sarah! Sooo great to get your comment and look at your blog! Congrats on your little girl...I think she looks JUST like YOU! Her hair is adorable, too! It's great to see you're back with family...Glenn and I are VERY FAR AWAY from our families, and with a baby, it would be wonderful to have helping hands near by! I am envious for sure! It was great to hear from you and let's keep in touch. Cheers! Kim
Sarah, Audrey's hair defies nature. I love it! She is so precious. I'm so glad to hear from you and to see what a beautiful family you have created. Congratulations, and thanks for giving me the link to your blog! I'll be checking back very frequently! Merry Christmas, Megan
Post a Comment