December 23, 2006
We got engaged on 11/1/06 & moved to PA about a week later. When we came home for Christmas we decided to go ahead & get married. Above is the picture taken on December 23, 2006 after we were officially Mr. & Mrs. Amato!!! It was very intimate with only 5 people (including our JP) in attendance & then Ryan surprised me with Dinner at Delmonico's which is where we had our first date! It was perfect.
I feel like we have both grown so much over the last two years. We have been through some wonderful, challenging, lonely, exciting experiences. We have seen so much more of the world (NYC probably one of our favorites), experienced some beautiful (and cold) seasons & learned so much more about each other.
Christmas '07 NYC
These experiences have made us stronger & closer than I ever thought possible! Each day I thank the Lord for the wonderful gift of my family!
And now with the newest addition to our family, Audrey, we continue to grow stronger day by day. Its another wonderful, challenging, exciting experience that we are tackling together & she has already brought so much to our life & marriage.
Merry Christmas to all from the Amato's
Ryan, Sarah & Audrey
Ryan, Sarah & Audrey
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse!

Merry Christmas To All & To All a Good Night!


1 comment:
Congrats Sarah! I love your sweet note about your marriage! I believe that marriage is one of life's greatest blessing, and definitely it is one that the Lord uses to mold and shape us to be more like Him. Have a wonderful anniversary!
Love ya,
Meg
Post a Comment