We now have a new addition to our immediate family, we are living at home & were able to spend the holidays with all the family & we been able to start building & restoring relationships with family (Praise God, All of these are answers to prayer-God is Good!)
It was really fulfilling for me as a mother to spend the holiday watching people love all over my daughter. I also feel thankful to be near family where they will be able to watch her grow & help to influence her little personality & life. You can view more pics by clicking this link http://picasaweb.google.com/rsaamato
Audrey with her JoJo
Audrey you are already such a precious little girl! You are a beautiful girl with such a sweet heart. I tell your Daddy that you got your good looks from him because he gave them all to you & he doesn't have anymore :)
Oh how you love your daddy! This past week you have just started smiling & no one makes you smile like him-it is really precious to see ya'll together. You especially love it when he does the animal sounds for you. Your favorites are the owl-"whoo whoo", the cow "mooo" & the nanahawk "gimme the baby, gimme the baby".
You definitely get your smile from your daddy-its one of the things I love most about him (and now you). When ya'll smile, its not just in you lips...your whole face smile-especially your eyes & it touches my heart each time.
You also figured out that you can make your tongue go in & out & you love to play with it sticking out (I think your cousin Christian taught you this:).
Audrey I am so amazed by you & how much I love you. I think God uses our own children to try & give us a glimpse of how He loves us. I look at my daughter & know that I never would deserve something as wonderful as she. And I realize that is exactly what grace & unconditional love is about....being blessed with something we neither deserve or earned.
As we are quickly approaching the Christmas holiday I want to remember the real reason we celebrate Christmas-Jesus' birth. God gave us His son knowing that He would have to be sacrificed from our sins. John 3:16. What a hard thing for a parent to do. I can't imagine the anguish & grief that God felt as told His ONLY son that the people that He created to love & be perfect had screwed it up & that we had to pay for our sins (Romans 3:23) And that the only way that we would ever be able to allowed into heaven was through Him (Jesus). Acts 4:12.
When you think about it like that it seems such a small thing to give our lives back to our Heavenly Father-He gave so much for us.


No comments:
Post a Comment