Here are a few more pics of the Baby's Room... they were taken with a camera so they turned out a little better. This will eventually be the "Nana Room" so we have a bed for Rollins & we will put a crib in it eventually.

Nana's 80 million year old quilt...its holly hobby, how cute!

Books & Quilt Nana made for her
2 comments:
Sarah,
I love Audrey's room! You have done a great job with it! I can't wait to see it & meet her! Love, jenn
Sarah!
I agree with Jenn! So pretty!
It's so sweet that you already have a bed for Rollins, too! :) How cute!
I really like the quilts...way to go, Nana! :)
Sarah, thank you for loaning me MORE maternity clothes! You're a sweetheart. I'll take good care of them and return them with love!! :)
I'm hoping we get to meet Audrey soon, too!
Love you guys,
Shireen
Post a Comment