Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Audrey Catherine Amato

Ryan & I have decided on a name for our little girl:
We will welcome:



Audrey Catherine Amato
to this world sometime around 10/10/08!

2 comments:

Shireen said...

Sarah!
Hey, girl! The ultrasound is picture perfect! :) I love your baby girl's name, too!
I just found your blog linked off of Jenn's! So glad you have a blog!! :)

I hope you got my note in the snail mail...thanking you for sweetly loaning me some of your maternity and loose-fitting :) clothes. The note was returned to me once, so I hope it gets to you this time!!

Russell and I were praying for you guys and your parents over the weekend. Gosh, I'm so thankful that you guys did NOT make that long trip in hind sight!! Yeah that the storm was not as bad as predicted. I know the inconvenience of losing power is never fun, but just think of all the gas money you saved not traveling! :) And all the road rage! Hee hee! Well, I look forward to enjoying your blog.

Love you guys!
Shireen

P.S. You could be holding Audrey Catherine in a month! WOW!!!

Kenny and Megan said...

Sarah,
I love, love, love the name that you have chosen for your sweet little girl! I love the name Audrey (it's really one of my favorites). I am so glad that she will have a cousin just her age to play with!

I'm doubting that you will be at the reunion, but hopefully I'll get to see you and baby that weekend! Congrats ahead of time!

Love ya,
Meg