
So we FINALLY have a crib for Audrey. I know, i know... I'm due in 5 weeks & we are just getting the crib. Well, since moving, trying to sell our house, dodging hurricanes & just living life.... I really haven't had time. Now before you go judging me let me tell you that I do have a cradle for her. We really don't have room for a big crib in our "nyc style loft apartment" so we are going to start with the cradle.
I found her crib on craigslist & it is the same manufacture as the original crib I had picked out. I just can't see paying $500 for a crib & I really didnt want to get one from Babies R Us. Not that I'm a babiesrus snob, it's just most of there cribs are made of a soft pine & I wanted a sturdy thicker piece of wood.
I found her crib on craigslist & it is the same manufacture as the original crib I had picked out. I just can't see paying $500 for a crib & I really didnt want to get one from Babies R Us. Not that I'm a babiesrus snob, it's just most of there cribs are made of a soft pine & I wanted a sturdy thicker piece of wood.
Anyway, I love the crib & I am feeling really good about only paying $180 for a $500 crib. It is not the exact crib I picked out but its really close & it matches the furniture we already have to go with it!


3 comments:
I love it, Sarah! And I know Audrey will love it too!
You go, girl! Good job!! Gosh, I've gotta start thinking in that direction! :)
Hey Sarah! I stumbled across your blog from Megan's blog..... That is the same crib my daughter Kaycee has. We love it! Great choice! ;)
Post a Comment