So we have exactly one month until Audrey's due date! I have become obsessed with thinking about meeting her & getting ready for her (I think they call this "nesting").
I wonder what she will look & be like.
Will she have dark hair like Ryan & me or will she be a little cotton top like the rest of my family & her Uncle Robbie? Will she have blue eyes like her Mama or will she have big brown doe eyes like her Daddy? What will her personality be like? Will she be calm & laid back like her Daddy or stubborn like her Mom? Will she be funny & like to make people laugh like her cousin Rollins?
I can't wait to see her, hold her & show her how much we love her already. Ryan is able hear her heartbeat with a simple stethescope which is just amazing to me. She is so reactive to many outside factors... we play music for her & she starts "dancing", Ryan will blow on my belly (like a zerbert) & she will "play" with her Daddy. We've been talking to her alot lately & I keep asking her not to make me wait too much longer. Ryan thinks she will come later rather than early but my money is on the first week of October.... not that I got any good news from my doctor. We went yesterday (since we are going weekly now) & my doctor informed me that we have not yet begun the labor process. I am not even dialated one centimeter-I ask her just to lie to me & tell me I was :) I am trying to be patient (not that I have much of a choice) & just wait for her to come in her own time but I am anxious to meet her.
Will keep you posted after the next visit... say prayers for "good" news!
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
3 months ago


1 comment:
Oh, enjoy this last month!!! :)
You'll have to encourage me with that advice soon, too!
What a sweet blog, Sarah. I think Audrey will be a BEAUTIFUL combination of both Mommy and Daddy in both physical traits and personality!
Remember girls undergo lots of hormone changes, so she'll be changing ALL of her sweet life! :)
Post a Comment