We are starting on our first house project & have paid for it in cash (its a small project)...will post more on that!
Ryan & I are reading the Bible thru YouVersion & I am a little behind (like 30days). February was a really rough month with Ryan working (he was off 1 day in February) & Jude was not doing well either (long story). Anyway, mama didnt get much sleep & was definitely not productive. But March is shaping up to be a better month & I am getting back into it. I am trying to read a couple days/day to catch up. I like using youversion bc if I have trouble understanding a passage I can go & look at it in several different versions.
I am almost finished reading my first book this year The Relationship Principles of Jesus by Tom Holladay. Definitely recommend it for anyone who knows someone. Its breaks down some basic rules of relationships & looks at how Jesus lived & interacted with people. It has helped me & Ryan to communicate better as well.
Next on the agenda: I think I am going to read Keep Calm & Carry On. Will give you the review as soon as I read it.
Audrey is almost 2 1/2 & I am amazed daily by what an amazing little person she is. Just the other day I was getting breakfast ready & Jude was sitting in his highchair fussing. I look over & she is feeding him (pretty well too) & saying "it's ok, you want to eat? here baby brother"
She is so smart it's scary. Just since Christmas she has learned all her letters (upper & lower) & can recognize them & tell you a word that each letter starts.
She started gymnastics & is loving it. I am loving it bc I convinced Jess & Shannon to put there kids (Audrey's best friends) in too.
February was a rough month but we are doing much better. Jude is sleeping better & seems to be getting back on schedule. He moves all around, scoots & his legs are constantly kicking/jumping no matter what. He is getting ready to crawl & I know when he does that my whole plan of attack will have to change. He is such a sweet happy baby. He is so friendly & will make a friend/smile at anyone who talks to him. He loves loves loves loves his jumper!!! When I pick him up in the morning, he always cuddles in for a hug...melts my heart!
Be back with some picks of the kids & a little more on what we've been up to.


No comments:
Post a Comment