We took Jude to his first parade this year & I don't think he cared at all.....but Audie had fun!


Uncle Mike was really cute with the lil man. He put him in the bed of the truck to make sure he didn't get hit with any beads. And he made sure his beer was never empty(joking)!

These two (I dont think) could look anymore alike. I honestly think Jude looks more like his JoJo (Ryan's dad) than Ryan!


Audrey had so much fun & we have been playing "parade" at home since. (I need to upload the video) She will wave her arms & say "throw me something mister, woooooo". When she gets all the beads she'll say "you're turn" & I have to say it & she throws me all the beads.
We also went to
Global Wildlife with Audrey's best friend Amelie & her family. This was the most amazing trip we've ever been on to Global. It was a beautiful day & the giraffes came right up into the wagons & took our food right out of the bucket. (need to upload video)


Jess & Audrey feeding the giraffe.....Audrey not to sure.

We checked out the
Discovery Center as well where Audrey & Ryan got to "milk" a cow, eat at there cafe & make giant size bubbles! I def. recommend checking it out if you are in the area.
No comments:
Post a Comment