Sorry this is crooked. I think once my husband realizes its up, he will go in & fix it for me (hint) but I couldnt ask him to help with his birthday post now could I?
Ryan I am amazed with you everyday by the person that you are & are striving to be, by the father you are & for all you've accomplished in your very young :) life. I am inspired by your cool headedness (prob. bc I am the opposite) & clear thinking during troubles/fights/crisis. If you can't tell, I think you're pretty cool. I love you. Thank you for loving me, marrying me & giving me two beautiful, sweet amazing children. I hope this birthday you truly feel loved, needed & looked up to. We love you daddy oh yes we do, we love you daddy & it is true!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE


1 comment:
Ryan, We think you are pretty cool too! Hope you had a great day. We love you and can't wait to see you at the end of March. Love, Joe, Sue and Abby.
Post a Comment