Monday, May 25, 2009

We've Been Busy

So about a month ago, our car broke.....Yuck!... Anyway, Ryan & I went to Texas this weekend to see my sister & we bought a new car, which I LOVE!!!!
AND it doesn't die on me at every stop light, Yeah!

We left Thursday night at 7pm & drove thru the night while Audrey slept. After a fiasco (and I mean fiasco) at the bank, we were able to pick up the car on Saturday. We hung out by the pool, went to the park, beating the boys at mexican dominos & ate ate ate!!! Thanks Aunt Suey & Uncle Joe for having us & letting us swim in your pool. Audrey LOVED sitting in your floatie...all by herself!!!








Oddy in the pool





Audrey & Aunt Sue at the Park







Audrey is pulling up into a stand on her own & she loves to blow "raspberries".



We did ALOT of sleeping on Memorial Day but I still managed to look cute in my Red, White & Blue Outfit that Grammy got me!

She is also so mobile now that I have to contain her if I am not going to be able to keep an eye on her. Here she is "helping" me do laundry.

2 comments:

Us said...

Yay, Adurey! You look like you could swim like a fishy! You are getting so big and look like you will take off running any day! Watch out, Rollins, Audrey looks like she might be able to keep up soon! love you guys, jenn

Shireen said...

I canNOT believe how much Audrey's growing!!! She's BEAUTIFUL, Sarah!!

We need a picture of your new car!! :) What kind did you get? That's TERRIBLE that the old one kept dieing on you!! Terrible!! Well, I'm GLAD you got this new one! You and Oddy do NOT need any surprises on the road!

I hope we get to see you soon, too!! :)