Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Alot has happened

Two years ago today, Ryan & I vowed to love, cherish & honor each other for the rest of our lives on the beautiful shores of Playa del Carmen, Mexico! We had nearly 30 of our closest friends & relatives present to witness our committment.

Over these last two years our life together has gone through alot of changes, some good & some not so good. When we got home from Mexico, we put an offer on a house in PA....we did ALOT of traveling (NYC being our favorite spot), we changed jobs, cars, we got a chance to move back home to Louisiana & the biggest event...we became parents.

We have learned so much about each other & ourselves through these changes & become the family that we are today, that I am proud to be a part of.

I know that we will see many more changes over the next 2, 10, 20..... years & I am confident that we will continue to grow, love, learn & laugh together. I am so richly blessed to have this man that I admire so much love me everyday.

I thank God for the bond HE has formed between Ryan & I. And I recognize how rich I am in life & that it all comes from HIM! My prayer has been that I will be the woman that God has in store for me & that I will not disappoint Ryan or Audrey.

Teach me to love, Teach me to pray, Teach me to walk in your word each day. Teach me to be patient & kind. Teach me YOUR way, Oh, God of Mine.



Yeah, Mr. & Mrs. Ryan Amato!


Our PA home


There's a baby in there bruiser!


It's a GIRL!




No comments: