Who wouldn't want $20k for FREE!!!!????? I mean I can think of several things that I would do with $20k.
Go back to School
Get out of Debt
Adopt a Child
Buy my Hubby a Car
Help Family
Of course a little shopping would be in order
And the list could go on.......
Millionaire, Darrell Rundus, is hosting a contest to win $20,000 & all you have to do is say the 10 commandments in order in 20 seconds or less. You can learn more about the contest here.
I went through his whole video & was pretty disappointed in myself for not being able to list them all & having to admit that I have broken most of them.
1. Do not any any other gods before HIM
2. Do not make any idols for yourself
3. Do not use the Lord's name in vain
4. Remember the Sabboth, keep it holy
5. Honor your father & mother
6. Do not murder
7. Do not commit adultery
8. Do not steal
9. Do not lie
10. Do not covet
I mean look at this list...is this common sense or what & yet I've broken almost every single one of these commandments. My only thought (other than being ashamed) was thankfulness.....thankful that its not because of anything I've done that God loves me. Thankful that while there are definitely consequenses for these sins, the payment for them was collected on calvary. Thankful that today, I get to try again to die to flesh, to be better, to be in the world but not of the world.
Will you play the lottery?
http://www.tenandwin.com/
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
3 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment