Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's July????



Saying "Cheese" with "Ont Sue"





Visit with Bec & another "Ont Sue"




CHEEESEEEEEEE










As you can tell, the girl LOVES the camera & is not afraid to say "chheeeeseee"




I cannot believe that we are already in July. We have a 21 month old & we are 29 weeks along in this pregnacy......WHERE is the time going?
June was a tough month with Audrey being sick for 3 weeks & multiple doctor trips. Ryan went to PA to visit with some of our old friends & help them host a crawfish boil. I went to Dallas to see my sister, Susan who will deliver her baby at the end of August. Also, I started back to work with the preschool & we are already 1/2 way through the summer. Life has been anything but boring/slow or relaxed.


My doctor told me on Wednesday that I need to slow down....yeah right!


Father's Day was a pretty relaxing day. We went to church & napped all day then went by to see JoJo & take a boat ride with "unk mi"!


I was able to snap this photo of my dad & Ryan (below). For those of you that know my dad you will be amazed at this picture. I think this might be the first picture I have EVER seen where my dad's eyes are open AND he is smiling. (This is BIG for him)


Audrey is getting ready to be a big sister! She shares her paci with the baby, she pats & kisses the baby. I dont think she fully understands how this baby is going to come in & shake up her entire world. For now, she's ok sharing mommy.....we will see :)
Audrey will be 21 months on July 5th. I honestly cannot believe how big she has gotten.
For Mother's Day she learned to count to 10 (with the exception of 7-who needs 7 anyway)
She is learning her ABC's & can almost say the whole alphabet with very little help!
She now knows all her colors & shapes....she is literally sponging up any info we give her!!! It's awesome to see how she learns & be a part in facilitating this. She goes to school with me & her teacher is amazing with her class & teaching her all sorts of things I wouldnt have thought of.

Our biggest accomplishment this month has been potty training!!! I would say that she is 90% potty trained. We still put a diaper on her for naps & a nighttime but she will wake up if she needs to go(I think they are more for piece of mind for us). We are still working on going "poop" on the potty....any advice here would definitely be appreciated! She has an accident here & there but for the most part I would say she is potty trained!!! We used the pull ups potty dance when she tee teed on the potty & it worked great!!! She loves dancing (with NO rhythm I might add) & twirling around & around!


We used "Ont Sue's" potty while we were in Dallas & it worked great being able to take her potty whenever she needed to go....even if we were outside in the pool!
We went to Dallas for my sister's shower (will post more on that later) & it was so nice spending time with her & her husband Joe. (we only get over there about 1x/yr). We spent almost the entire time in the pool or eating! It was great!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you both already!! Love You, Aunt Sue and Unc Go