We go from a nice spring that lasts about 2 weeks :) straight into hot hot weather.
But the other good thing about June is that its time to go blueberry picking again!!!
We went to a place in Covington called Blue Harvest Farms
Super nice place! Where the bushes are still young enough that they are not bigger than you.
Audrey had a blast & took pickin very seriously. We told her a couple of times to "only pick the blue ones" & then she was on a mission.
It was hot & we only stayed for about an hour but the blueberries were perfect & ready for pickin....they practically fell off into your bucket. We filled a whole gallon in about 30-40 minutes. Here are a few picks from the morning!
Audrey is now 20 months (more on what she's doing soon) & will soon be a big sister!!! included at the bottom of the page is a belly pic! We are 26weeks now & this pregnancy is going by SO fast. I will still lay down on the couch at night, look at Ryan & say..."can you believe we are pregnant!" We are excited, I think I really just can't believe we are adding another Amato to the mix!




I can no longer hide this growing belly!

No comments:
Post a Comment