
For those of you that are thinking about age.......SHAME ON YOU!!! I'm still in my 20's i'll have you know! :)
We are 32 weeks along in this pregnacy.....how did we get here SO fast? I feel like it was JUST yesterday that I went for a walk with my friend Shannon & was telling her how weird it was that I hadn't "started" yet. At that point, NEVER had the fact that I might be pregnant crossed my mind. I had just been to the Dr. (the day before that) & they had precautiously done a p.t before doing x-rays only to come out negative. Almost a week went by before I even thought about it again.
And then there was telling Daddy that we were going to have another (unplanned) baby! I think I waited almost a week after I got the positive test to tell him (you'll have to ask him if you want to know how he found out). I knew that we wanted another but we weren't expecting to even start trying until the summer/fall....oh well, God has His own idea, right?
I really expected the last 8 mos to go by a little slower but here we are & I haven't registered at the hospital yet, found a house to move into, or even started the nursery. I especially surprised that we have somehow managed to overcome the curiosity & forego finding out the sex of this baby!
Baby #2 I know that I haven't been as excited about this pregnancy but I still love you just the same. I am anxiously awaiting your arrival & cant wait to see what kind of little person you are. I wonder if you are a boy or girl. Will you look like your big sissy? Will you be a good sleeper/eater for me? Will you be as stubborn as your mommy, daddy & sissy? How will you fit into this family? How will I love you all (you, Audrey & daddy) the same? I also think about your little features, personality....will you have the same chin as me & Audrey? Will you get those round tomato face cheeks like Audrey? Will you have the deVilleneuve laugh? What will life be like for us in one year? Will I go crazy trying to balance it all:)?
I watch your sissy "play" with you now. She wants to make sure when we read that she lifts up my shirt & includes you (will this last). She shares her paci & her juice with you, she wants to put her blankie on you & we sing you to sleep. If we are singing songs, she is sure to play the drums on "baby" (this one isn't as comfortable for mom).
I can already tell you are different from Audrey just in the way I am carrying you. Thank you for staying out of my ribs so far! I may have to pee ever 5 minutes bc you sit so low but at least I can breath! You move around ALOT more than I remember with Audrey but you get the hiccups just as much as she did :)
We haven't gotten to see you as much (ultrasounds) but I think that makes the anticipation all the more fun!!! I keep thinking of that moment in the hospital when the Dr. says "It's a ______" & we will be utterly surprised & overjoyed with you! We love you so much & can't wait to meet you (although I need you to keep cooking for now).


2 comments:
29 Forever Sister!! I hope you get your birthday prize soon. Sorry it took me so long to mail it, really you are lucky it got mailed at all... you can thank Joe! Cute pics, I am dying to know if Audrey and Abby are going to be totally outnumbered!! We miss you all. Love, Sue
You look wonderful!!! I'm very excited for you!
Post a Comment