I've been reading alot lately & have had my eyes open to how truly blessed I am. I mean for the most part I have everything I could possible want/need: a wonderful husband, healthy, funny, sweet amazing child, a home for my family, groceries, safety, & most importantly a Heavenly Father who guides & directs my paths each day.I've been overwhelmed with feelings of gratefulness, appreciation for the things I do have & trying to just let the rest fall away & not worry about where life will take us/how we will get there but just enjoying the ride. I'm encouraged each day not to worry about the dishes (this one is hard), getting the laundry done etc (not that all that doesn't have to get done) but just listening to Audrey play, laugh & explore the world. I find myself stopping to point out the birds or flowers & stopping to enjoy my blessings!
On a side note, we got to visit with Baby Lily last night. It was good practice for us as we are at the 1/2 way point in our anticipation to meet Baby Amato #2. Audrey is all about the baby....unless it means sharing her with mommy (guess we'll have to work on that:)I want to touch more on the reading I've been doing....more on Terrify No More by Gary A Haugen as soon as I finish it.


1 comment:
Amen, Sarah.
What a sweet post. Amen.
Post a Comment