We had such a great time at the beach this year! Audrey loved the pool & the sand & eventually the water! We spent alot of time hanging out, eating & just enjoying the fam. She also got to spend alot of time with my sister who lives away from us, Aunt Sue (pronounced "ont Su") & she would never forget about Unclejo (pronounced all one word).
Above: Beach Day 1...Audrey was not so fond of the water
The last day....Finally getting in the water!

She was mesmorized by the dolphins at the Ft. Walton Gulfarium! We saw the dolphin show then walked around & met the penguins, sea lions, alligator, sharks & much more. It was alot of fun but I think she was still a little young for the whole place.

Being at the beach reminded me of 3 years ago on the beaches of Playa del Carmen where I said "I do" with my best friend!
We were blessed to be surrounded by 25 of our closest friends & family, including all my siblings (below). For those of you that know us really well, this was a really hard time for the deVilleneuve family & I really didn't know if we would all be together on my wedding day. This picture (below) still brings me to tears & leaves me overwhelmed with thanksgiving for each one of my sisters & brother.

Our first dance...notice Ryan's hand :)


Ryan, I am so thankful that God brought us together & that for the life that we have created. I think about how many things have changed over the last few years and thank God for being a constant in my life & for giving me this Godly man to help guide me through this crazy world. You are such a role model to our me & our little girl. Your patience & wisdom impresses me everday. I love you with all my heart! Our wedding was the perfect day & I am amazed looking back that I love you even more today than I did on that day. Happy Anniversary Baby!

Being at the beach reminded me of 3 years ago on the beaches of Playa del Carmen where I said "I do" with my best friend!





1 comment:
What a SWEET post! I love looking at your wedding pictures, Sarah.
Audrey has GROWN so much!!! I imagine it's bitter sweet for Mommy to watch her grow up so fast. :) I cannot get over the length of her hair!!! It's gorgeous! Way to let it grow, girl!
I hope you are doing and feeling GREAT!!! Happy long weekend!! :)
Post a Comment