Tuesday, May 25, 2010

FINALLY an update

Sorry its taken me SO long to comment on the pics! We went to the beach last week & I didnt even check my phone (believe it or not:)
These are the pics from our Mother's Day Weekend. We spent some time with JoJo & ChaCha! And we got a surprise visit from my brother Ryan & his family....also getting to meet the newest addition to their family AND the first of 4 new babies...>HUTSON LUKE!
First & foremost, let me explain some of the photos:

Audrey's "cheese" face. She loves to pose for the camera...as you can tell but she has this new thing where she has to put her face on something (person, chair, animal...whatever is in the photo with her) & says "chheeeese". Problem: She doesn't look at the camera :) I've tried to explain the concept to her but as you can tell...she hasnt quite gotten it yet.
Of course, Aunt Deb (or "an beb" as Audrey calls her) has to document the belly...thank God she is bc we really haven't done a good job. I think I am 20 weeks in this photo. I promise that I will get you an updated belly shot soon.

This is how my lil girl eats her crawfish!


Fun times with JoJo & Daddy!

And Big Girl knows how old she is now!
No longer does she hold up her finger & say "twwoooo"


Rollins (above) & Christian (below) were SO much fun & Audrey LOVED playing with them! She learned how to make all sorts of car sounds etc! They are fun, energetic & two gigantic balls of energy!!! Jenn, I don't know how you stay awake past 7pm with 3 of them :)
At the end of the weekend, Rollins asked Audrey if she wanted to come home with him & stay at her house. And with as much fun as she had with them....she looked at him, thought for a moment & said "ummm NO" (hilarious)
We got some priceless footage of Rollins & Audie on the four wheeler....will try to get Ry to upload it for your viewing pleasure!





Audrey still not so sure about having a baby around:)
Baby Hutson, you are adorable though. Thanks for letting me babysit you!








Ryan & Audrey have a new found love & common hobby! FOOTBALL
They will take turns, first he tackles her (she pretty much just lays down on the floor as soon as he says "hutt") then she tackles him on the next down. She's actually pretty good at catching the ball too!
Sweet boys! I loved spending the weekend with you!

The cousins!!! They won't all fit in the wagon next year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, now where is the update. Miss you and can't wait to see you all this weekend!!

Us said...

Can't wait to hear and see pics from the beach!!! We wish we could have been there!