You put your right arm in
You put your foot in
In other news, the "bottle breaking" is not going so well. I only took her first bottle away in hopes that after a few days of drinking her milk out of a sippy cup we would be able to take afternoon & night bottle away... WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!
I am holding my ground on the morning bottle (note: she will take anything except milk out of sippy cup). I've tried having her teddy bear "ask" her to take a sip, we've tried the "take a sip & mommy will dance the chicken dance" approach (stop laughing), we tried cuddling, sitting in her high chair & just giving it to her & letting her walk around. THE GIRL IS STUBBORN!!! (don't know where she gets it ;)
I appreciated your comments on the last post, so I am coming to you again. If you have ANY ideas please let me know.
Also, we got an offer on our house in PA!!!!!! YEA! We are closing this Friday! & while we are losing a TON of money on the deal I can't help but thank God that we had the funds to get rid of it, relieve ourselves of this stresser & move on to better things. (sounds crazy huh)
And today is the man of my dream's special day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!!
I hope you have a great day! I love you!


2 comments:
The Hokey Pokey post is adorable. I am cracking up! I'm so sorry the bottle transition is not going smoothly. I'll keep thinking about ideas and let you know if I remember (or hear) of something brilliant. I know you must be really frustrated!
Audrey is getting so big! And her hair is so long! She is really beautiful. I know you love spending your days with her!
Lincoln had a harder time giving up the bottle than Georgia... my advice is to try a few different kinds of sippy cups- different brands, diff. spouts, maybe a straw one... Even if she will drink anything else out of them already, maybe she'll like a diff. one for milk.
The only other thing- keep with it! She wants her milk and will drink it eventually, even from a sippy. Sometimes I have to give Lincoln his cup o' milk several times before he finishes it- before meal, during, after he gets down, etc. So you may not be giving milk to her at just certain times any more, just however often you need to get it all in.
Sorry for a long comment! Thanks for your sweet encouragement on my sewing! :)
Post a Comment