Monday, June 8, 2009

8

Guess What? I turned 8 months old last week. Being 8 months old means that I am learning new things & aquiring more skills (at least that's what my moms says)


First of all, I am now big enough to go to school with Mommy. Today was my first day! I was the littlest one there but don't let my petite (despite the rolls) size fool you. I was just as tough as those big kids that could stand & run & I could crawl right behind them. Here is a pic of me & Daddy right before I left for school. (Please note that I am wearing the outfit that my boyfriend Noah got me... I miss you Noah)


Also you can see in the pic (above) that I have learned to wave! I love to wave hello & goodbye & will wave to just about any person, animal, plant, car...well you get the point-I like to wave!

And since I am so big now, Mom painted my toenails to look just like hers! Don't you think they look pretty?



I am perfecting my sign language! I know how to say "more" & am learning "all done" & "thankyou". I know the word & the sign for "no" & I know that it means I have to stop doing whatever I am doing. My Mom says "obey all the way, right away" (she got that from my Aunt Jenn...thanks alot:)
I have started using a sippy cup & I love to drink water (just like Mommy).

"More Food Please"


And I am SO proud of my 6 teeth & will show them to whoever wants to see. Just a warning though, I do bite if you put your fingers in my mouth & it WILL hurt!
And I still LOVE to play with Bruiser. I like to pet him & sometimes he will get out of his bed so I can climb in (my mommy hates when I do that) You can't tell from the pic but Bruiser loves me just as much as I love him.


Now that I am 8 months, I am allowed to watch T.V. (only about 1 show/week). I like the baby einstein video & I especially love the puppets!




I decided a couple of weeks ago, that I was too big to take my last bottle at night so mom & dad changed my schedule a little. Now I get to eat dinner right before I take a bath & go to bed. I love bathtime & I always get to bring Monkey in the tub with me (he gets dirty too). I like watching the water come out of the faucet. Right before I get my pajama's on, I usually get really giggly. Mommy & Daddy will tickle me & we all laugh (right before I am suppose to go to sleep)


Bathtime is fun! (sorry uncle charlie for not covering up my ninnies)

I love my mommy & daddy! When daddy comes home from work, I try to give him the biggest smile ever & he always gets down on the floor to play with me!

This weekend I got to go over to JoJo & ChaCha's for a crawfish boil (all I got was a banana & puffs but it was still fun)





I love playing with my Mommy too! I like to be tossed up in the air or hung upside down. I also like to swing fast. Right after breakfast, when Mommy & I don't have to go to school we will go for a walk. Mom always walks me past the swings on the lakefront & we stop & swing higher & higher & then I smile bigger & bigger! I love swinging!



I am also trying to whistle like Mommy. I put my lips together but its really hard to make the sound. Can you whistle? I also learned how to click my tongue like Mommy...I will have to get a video for you so you will believe that I can do it!

I've saved my biggest trick for last...........................

I am pulling myself up (which I've been doing in my crib for awhile)! I can pull up on tables, couches, legs... anything AND I can walk around the table (very carefully with adult supervision)! If you want to see these pics & more you can click here


Also, make sure you check out my previous blog Catch us if you can because my mom added photos to it!

3 comments:

Kat Doyle said...

I am so proud of you petite! You are growing so big! Uncle Charlie and I cannot wait to see you and I will keep your bath secret between us :) Come to Boston soon please, i have so much to show you- I love you petite and give your mama and dada big hugss from us!

Ya-Ya

Shireen said...

Happy 8 months, Audrey!! I LOVE all of your pictures. I think my favorite one this time is the one with you and Bruiser, your left hand on his cushion in front of the window. Your face is beautiful, your hair so long, and you're just perfect!!! God is so good, sweet little girl, and I'm excited to see you soon!!! Rhys might have something to say about you already claiming a 'boyfriend.' :) Hee hee!!

Megan said...

Aaahhh, I just love this post. Audrey, you are accomplishing so much and your painted toenails are fabulous! I hope you can meet Clay someday. He would love to pull your pretty hair!!! :)