Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Catch us if you can

Pics to go with post below...sorry it took so long!

I feel like I am always playing catchup with my posts....Spring was very busy & summer is proving to be even busier. I went back to work today (after a week off) & the kids (preschoolers) come back Monday. Lots of preparation to start the new summer curriculm/students/teachers etc. Once we get thru the first couple of weeks, the take home work should go away (at least I'm hopeful it will:)
My garden is doing well. Let me first say for those that do not know me... THIS IS HUGE! Not only have I not killed anything yet, but I have 4 tomatoes growing this very moment.

Our House

Do you see anything in the basket?
How 'bout now?
My parents have little baby birdie eggs at their house

The business with my mom & I, Nola Baby Bowtique, is starting to take off. In an effort to try & get our name out there, we are doing NolaBaby Parties... Our first one is tomorrow night (keep your fingers crossed). I'm really excited because I have two parties booked in June & another 4 people interested in doing them as well! Will let you know how it goes & hopefully post some pics!

Audrey turns 8 months this week (will post about that later) & she is just such an amazing kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't want to give away all her new tricks too early but she is growing SO fast!.... her newest accomplishment is standing by herself. (she can only do it for about 10 sec)
Our anniversary was great! Ryan's parents cooked dinner for us & while I don't want to tell you the main course I will say YUMMY!!!!! Ryan & I didn't plan much for our anniversary so this was such a nice treat. We really just enjoyed spending time with JoJo & ChaCha (great food doesn't hurt the mood either)! I always feel so at ease & at home around them (probably because Ryan & his Dad are SO much alike) & every time we are with them, we just feel like we are with ole friends (not Old-ole:)
Thanks for making our anniversary so special...someone needed to (since we didn't).
So much has changed in one year & I can't wait to see how richly my life will be blessed in one more & one more after that........

Audrey with her ChaCha




Audrey with her JoJo





Our Yummy anniversary cake!


Ryan, JoJo & Audrey


The Amato's



We also had a visit from "Hawk 2" & Uncle Nelson (my mom's sister, can you tell?) We had fun hanging out with them & showing them our crawling skills!





Mimi (my grandmother) Me & Audrey

2 comments:

Shireen said...

Ha ha!! Another midnight post b/c you couldn't sleep? Mind racin' again? :)
I wanted to let you know that Russell will actually be in town the weekend yall are coming!! :) Yay!! He doesn't report to Air Assault school until July 6th. So, you can definitely be praying that I would be encouraged with supernatural strength and courage during that time. We can talk more about this. Thank you for your very sweet email, too, Sarah. You're a sweetheart.

Shireen said...

Yummy on the anniversary cake, and I love your Mimi!! :) What a sweet picture of her feeding sweet Oddy...her GREAT grandaughter! WOW!!! Priceless!