
Ryan, for me to try & explain how great you are with Audrey wouldn't do you justice. I can't think of the words to thank you for being such a great role model in our little family. To say, "Happy Father's Day" doesn't seem enough when I think of all you do & all you are to Audrey & I.
You take on whatever it is that needs to be done & I am amazed that I find myself odd-ball-out when comparing you to other husbands & dads (girls you know we all do it:) I will hear other mother's say "He's never gotten up with __________ " or "I can't get my husband to do ______around the house" & I know how lucky we are that you are our Leader, Provider, Disciplinarian (ok maybe not so much yet:), our Maintenance Man, our Comforter.
You exemplify Christ in all you do & I want you to know how much we both look up to you. Audrey is happiest when she is playing with you & I hope you can see how that little girl lights up when you walk in the room. You are already so important to her & I am proud of the influence/impact you will have on her.
I love you babe-thanks for all you do!







1 comment:
What a sweet tribute to your hubby!! :) I'm excited and looking forward to seeing you on FRIDAY!! I know you're excited about coming!! :)
Love you, friend!!
Post a Comment