Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Update

Ryan received this update from his cousin: Please continue to pray for Tyler


Tyler enjoying cupcakes for his 5th birthday!


Hello my Dear Family and Friends,
Today is Tyler's 5th Birthday and what a blessing it is that we are home to celebrate!!!! After Rachel and my mom got back from school we went in the backyard and opened presents and ate cupcakes. Don't think Tyler knew what was going on but he enjoyed the cupcakes. I'll have to attach pictures later.
We arrived back in Baton Rouge on Saturday afternoon and began the process of getting back into the "old" routine. Of course the real "old" routine involves him attending school. I think I will take him Wednesday morning and stay with him through lunch. His Doctor's said he could go back this week, but I don't think he is strong enough yet.
Tyler's scar is healing nicely. He still has some swelling of fluid on the right temple and forehead. I wish it would start draining better but the doctor's so far just said to watch it. His seizures are a bout 6 a day. Better than before the surgery, plus he's not just falling straight over when they hit him. He is also starting a new cocktail of seizure meds. We just keep praying for a miracle.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, for all of your prayers and support. The best birthday present Tyler has received was his coming home.
Lots of love,
Chere and Tyler

No comments: