Here we are almost exactly one year ago when we were just starting to see Audrey growing!
Proud Papa.....Audrey only a few minutes old!... you can see in the second picture, Ryan not far from her side!
Our life has FOREVER changed & I cannot begin to describe how good life is. I am constantly reminded of God's love for me through the eyes of this little girl. I am also reminded of her father since she has his big doe eyes! They are also the first thing that light up when she starts to smile (like her daddy).
Ryan & I also feel so blessed to have ALL of our family around her & know that you too will play a part in shaping her into an amazing person. We love you all & thank God for placing you in her & our lives.. for we know that nothing happens by accident!
UPDATE:
We also wanted to thank all our friends who were thinking about & praying for Ryan's precious little cousin Tyler. You will be glad to know that Tyler has been released from the hospital!!! We have not gotten a full update from Chere yet but are glad that he is well enough to go home!!!! He still has fluid around his temple where they operated & seizures daily (although the number has drastically decreased) but the doctors said that it could take up to a year to see the full results of his surgery. We will pass on any info as we get it from Chere. Thank you Lord for watching out & protecting this child of yours. We know that he is in YOUR hands & commit him to you daily. We pray for Chere & her family as they get back into a daily routine, be with them Father. Thank you for this miracle child, use him for YOUR purpose.


2 comments:
I LOVE the stroll down memory lane!!! It's fun to see the belly pics and read about what you and Ryan were guessing about what 'the baby' would be like...and now to compare to who she IS!
Thank you for the welcome back to the blogging world. I've missed it, but I just have be inspired and MAKE TIME! :)
I hope you're doing well, Sarah. I do wish we could see each other more often, but it is neat that we're able to keep up through our blogs. Have a great week, friend!
This is such a cute post - Audrey is so precious. Please give her a kiss for me!
Post a Comment