Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Learning New Tricks & Just Hanging Out

Audrey's first pool experience. She did really good & actually liked splashing & getting her face wet!

Don't let me go Duke

Watch out boys.....I'm in my bikini

Laying out with the girls



Last week, Ryan & I found Audrey like this (below) when we came in to get her from her nap. She had pulled herself up & thrown her paci overboard. You can see how tickled she is & we were so shocked that I think it made her laugh. I think its time to move the crib to the lower setting.




She has also started trying to stand up in her highchair...guess we're gonna have to start buckling her in....I'm starting to see why they made all these safety features in the first place :)




Our sweet angel..........

See my teeth.... I have two on bottom & two coming in on top!




As you can tell below, Our child has NO personality......

That's right, I'm cool like that

Whatchu lookin at?

Is it my hair?

Pleaseeeeeee.....no more pictures


That's it, I'm done

And, since our last blog, we have been trying to teach Audrey all sorts of "tricks". The one we have been working on the most is baby sign language (which she is resisting & resisting) but she keeps picking up other irresistibly cute tricks....

Here is peek-a-boo!!!


Audrey is eating all sorts of big girl foods now...she LOVES Prunes & Sweet Potato!!! But we've tried all sorts of good stuff like green beans, spinach, peas, brocolli, carrots, & squash. I opted to make all of my baby food & it has worked out really great & VERY cost efficient. Baby food cost on average $1 for a 2 pack, $1.50 if you buy organic & lets just say that she would eat about 1-1 1/2 pack/meal....so roughly $3/day. This doesn't seem like alot but I can buy a large pack of frozen brocolli for under $3...cook it in the microwave or boiling water & freeze it to last a couple of weeks....averaging less than $.20/day. That is $75/year as oppose to $1100/year (It really does add up).



Do I have something on my face?

Oh Mom, You're so Crazy!

My good friends Kat & Charlie were in town. Kat & I lived together in Baton Rouge (a long time ago) & moved to Boston together. We enjoyed taking them around old mandeville & eating on the lakefront! Audrey & YaYa

Uncle Charlie says "Roll Tide" & I didn't have the heart to tell him that I'm a LSU baby!

We had a crawfish boil with JoJo & Big Papa Bob.
Uncle Robbie is always fun to play with & ChaCha showed me how to peel crawfish....can't wait til I'm big enough to eat them


Just hanging out with JoJo

No comments: