Monday, February 23, 2009

My first Tooth!












These are a few of my favorites from the last post...Audrey you are such a happy baby!!!!

So our girl has been drooling like crazy for over a month & I thought this day would never come BUT when she grabbed my finger & put it in her mouth (because EVERYTHING goes in her mouth) I felt her very first sharp little tooth bud! I can barely get her mouth open for me to see it but I will be trying over the next couple of days to snap a picture so you can see it.

Audrey you are growing up soooooooo fast, its scary. I think about that day not so long ago that we were bringing you home- a sleepy little infant. Now you are so active/aware/busy & a joy to your daddy & me. YOUR FIRST TOOTH!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh my goodness, a tooth - how exciting! She is just gorgeous!!!