Audrey you are four months old today & you have brought more to your daddy & my life than I ever thought imaginable. We love you so much & are so proud of you, my petite. In the last four months you have gone from this teeninsie little 5lb infant to a 13lb baby girl!
You have learned how to do so many things & try to perfect those things & tackle new obsticles each day.
I love how when your daddy walks in the room, your eyes fixate on him & as soon as your eyes meet...you give him the biggest smile as if you to say "HEY, been waiting all day for you to come home!". I can see what it does to his heart EVERY TIME & I feel joy that I never knew possible.
I love how when your daddy walks in the room, your eyes fixate on him & as soon as your eyes meet...you give him the biggest smile as if you to say "HEY, been waiting all day for you to come home!". I can see what it does to his heart EVERY TIME & I feel joy that I never knew possible.
You love to smile & do so very easily! You are so friendly & are quick to "converse" with any person, kid or toy...your favorite toy is Hugo-a pink bug that lights up & sings you the ABC's. I think you like him so much bc your daddy sang that song to you everyday while you were in mommy's tummy. You also love Oscar-the seahorse that gives you "kisses" & "blows" on your neck.
I especially love our days together where we read & play in front of the mirror-our afternoon naps are my favorite! Even though I know you would probably sleep better in your bed, I can't help but hold you & watch you sleep while I enjoy some quiet time in prayer, reading or napping with you.
There is nothing better than your greeting when I come to get you after a nap. You will be playing like a big girl by your self or fussing a little & as soon as you see me you start kicking your legs & smiling-I love coming to get you out of your crib!
I also thank the Lord each day for your daddy who works so hard so that I can stay home with you! I know what a sacrifice this is for you Ryan & I love you a little more everytime you sacrifice a weekends with her to go to work.
I especially love our days together where we read & play in front of the mirror-our afternoon naps are my favorite! Even though I know you would probably sleep better in your bed, I can't help but hold you & watch you sleep while I enjoy some quiet time in prayer, reading or napping with you.
There is nothing better than your greeting when I come to get you after a nap. You will be playing like a big girl by your self or fussing a little & as soon as you see me you start kicking your legs & smiling-I love coming to get you out of your crib!
I also thank the Lord each day for your daddy who works so hard so that I can stay home with you! I know what a sacrifice this is for you Ryan & I love you a little more everytime you sacrifice a weekends with her to go to work.
Audrey, I wonder what God has in store for you & pray daily for wisdom to raise you for His purpose & glory. I know that you will grow up to be kind, compassionate, successful & beautiful both inside & out. You are already so smart & I know that you will excel in school, hobbies & life in general. I love you so much & pray that you know in your heart how much we love you.


1 comment:
Has it already been 4 months??? :)
She's such a sweetie, Sarah. I hope y'all had a good, productive weekend!!
I'm just up for a few minutes to ck on my favorite blogs over two bowls of cereal :)...hunger from breast feeding!! Whew!!
Heading back to bed to snuggle with my sweet hubby!
Love you!
Post a Comment