Yesterday was the most amazing clear blue spring day! Ryan & I got up & decided that we were going to take it easy & just enjoy a day with our family.
Since we just moved to Mandeville, we really haven't found a good church yet so we turned on our favorite pastor Wade Wilson from our church in PA. He Podcasts his sermons & we LOVE pastor Troy's music. You can catch them at http://www.christian-life.com/
After church in our jammies, we fixed a big breakfast of biscuits & eggs then loaded Oddy in her jogging stroller & hit the streets! We walked down to the lake front & took some pictures & just layed around enjoying the beautiful day & breeze. Then we walked along lakeshore drive & "picked" out our house (these are huge beautiful homes....we were dreaming!!!).
Audrey, Bruiser & I take long walks everyday but this one was of daddy's first so I was showing him all the things that we love to look at everyday. One of our favorites is our neighbor who has four blocks of land & horses on them. We got them to come over to the fence & Audrey met her first big animal! It was such a perfect day!...you can see more at
there are some pics of Audrey's room & crib on that site.... I will post more of the house once I get it more together.


1 comment:
Hi!
My Reader's been down all weekend, so I'm just now getting to my friends' posts from a long while ago!!!
Audrey's hair is so long and SO CUTE!!! I'm LOVING the piggy tails!! ;)
Thank you for the cute comment on the Joker game...so true!! ;) We played with Ryan and Jenn for one game last night after church and had fun! The guys won. Darn. Oh well. :)
I told Russell last night that I'd LOVE to call you and just ck in with you and catch up! Email me your phone number!! :)
Love you, girl!
Post a Comment