Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Toy




Thank you so much Auntie Racheal for this AWESOME toy!!! Audrey loves it!!! She is not quite big enough to touch the floor but no worries because Daddy rigged it up so that she could still play.
There is a box on top of a thick book & she still can barely reach. Its hilarious to watch her in it... I have it on video but will have to get Ryan to upload it for me.

3 comments:

Us said...

Sarah,
She is so cute and is getting so big!!! I can't wait to see her!

Tracey and Danny said...

This has got to be the greatest toy ever! Kayla has one and LOVES it!!! It never seems to get old; she's been playing in it for 6 months, and still enjoys the heck out of it! (I think Sydney--Kim's lil girl has one too!)
Audrey is just gorgeous!!! :)

Megan said...

Santa brought a Jumperoo for Clay this Christmas. But, I don't think he's quite big enough to use it. It's what all the cool babies have! I'm so glad Audrey LOVES hers!