Today in church our pastor talked about goals for 2009. Thought I would share with you:
Below are 6 Resolutions for a Great Year
1. I will DECIDE that this year will be great!
There is power in our decisions, once we decide something, that decision becomes part of our life/destiny.
2. I will write down my goals.
One of my resolutions is to set goals for 2009 by the end of January (will post as soon as I can)
3. I will look for the good.
Its so easy to see only the negative but if we focus only on the good then we give the good things power over our life & dismiss the negative (taking there power over us away).
4. I will change what I need to change.
5. I will say the right WORDS.
We can either build each other up or tear each other down...what do you want to be doing?
6. I will remove Sin from my life-Commit to live for God.
Coffee, Cats, and Deadlines: A Day in My Life
3 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment