
Well the search is finally over (well for at least a year anyway). Ryan & I have found a place to live!!!
For those of you that don't know our story, here's the short version.... We moved to Pennsylvania two years ago & bought a lovely home thinking that we would probably be there 2-5 yrs. When I got pregnant & Ryan got an opportunity to move home we jumped at it.
Mrs. Trish says that no blessing comes without challenges & right now we are living those challenges. Ryan & I still own our home in PA & were lucky enough to find a really nice family to rent it out until the market goes back up & we can sell. We have been staying with my parents since July (we love you Nana & Duke but its time to go :) They have been so gracious to us & this living situation has actually been pleasant (remember we were away from our family for 2 years). I also gave up my job so that we could move home & since I was 6 mos pregnant...not many companies were jumping at the chance to hire me so we have been living on one income (which isnt easy these days).
We decided that we wanted to live in the Old Mandeville area & started looking. When the market didnt really produce what we were looking for we started looking for rentals.
Ryan found a listing on "craigslist" for a duplex in Old Mandeville & sent me the listing to set up an appointment. When we got to the house, the Agent told us that the listing had been printed wrong & the apartment was suppose to be a couple hundred more but the owner was going to honor the price. We felt like it was meant to be ours!
So here is our new home! We move in the first weekend of February!
Ryan found a listing on "craigslist" for a duplex in Old Mandeville & sent me the listing to set up an appointment. When we got to the house, the Agent told us that the listing had been printed wrong & the apartment was suppose to be a couple hundred more but the owner was going to honor the price. We felt like it was meant to be ours!
So here is our new home! We move in the first weekend of February!


2 comments:
Sarah! Thank you for your email, and I praise the Lord for calling me/us to your mind and heart yesterday...that must be why I/we had SUCH a great day! We didn't shower until 11:30! We just laid around after sleeping in, even took a mid-morning nap after strawberry pancakes for breakfast! :)
Gosh, thank you so much for praying! We will keep you posted!! :) You've been such an encouragement to me, and I thank you and praise the Lord for your heart of compassion and genuine support.
Russell & I read this post yesterday, and he told me that he's so excited that you guys are renting, and I'm super excited, too, b/c it sounds like it truly is an open door from the Lord. I know you guys desire to move out of LA in due time, and renting will most likely allow for that sooner than purchasing. So, way to go, guys!
I want to come and visit again and see you guys and your new home!! :) I know you're excited to get moved and settled!!
Post pics of the move and before and after shots! :)
Thank you, again, sweet Sarah, and I love you, too! Kiss that sweet baby girl of yours, and say hi to the man in your life from me and Russell! :)
Hope to have some GOOD NEWS to share with you SOON!!!! YAY!!
Sarah, I love it!! It is so cute...I love the porch! I'm excited for you guys and wish we were going to be there to help you move. We can't wait to see you at the end of Feb.
Post a Comment