Our Thanksgiving festivities began on Saturday when my Great Aunt Suzie, Uncle Nelson & couisin Becky arrived. Nana has always stole the title of "The Hawk" but we have decided that Aunt Suzie will be "The Hawk #2" :)
Yesterday my Aunt Jenn, & cousins Rollins & Christian came in town. We went over to see them & got to hang out with YaYa, Poppy & Lauren. Here is my Nana & YaYa with me & Christian. There has been a lot of baby passing going on lately.
Tomorrow my mom's friend Mrs. Erica is coming to meet me & then Mama & Daddy are taking me to see Grammy, Aunt Christi & meet some more cousins. I am still waiting for my Aunt Susan & Uncle Joe to get here & we will also go see ChaCha, JoJo & Gramma Cathy.
I'll make sure my mom puts up some new pics when they all get here.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!


2 comments:
Sarah!
Audrey's growing so fast! Take lots of pictures!!! Gosh, her facial features are so sweet! I love it!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Love y'all!
Shireen
So sweet! It was so good to see you yesterday! I wish that we could have visited more:(
I hope that you all have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! Love ya!
Meg
Post a Comment